How long does chocolate last and how should I store them?
- Best before date is listed on every items, please refer to the indication on the packing
- The best conditions to keep chocolate products is between 15-18 degrees with a humidity under 50%.
- Please keep away of direct sunlight or other heating objects (e.g. oven)
- The taste of chocolate will be affected by odor. Please keep away from food or things that have strong odor.
- Refrigerating is not a good way to store chocolate, but if you do need to refrigerate it, please put it in zip bag to keep away the moisture and the odor of other food.
- During summer time, please store properly once you receive.
Can I order your products for wedding gifts, farewell gifts or company gifts?
- Yes! For large quantity order, please contact us at email@example.com.
Do you accept return or refund?
- For details, please refer to our refund policy.