Please refer to the following shopping and shipping guides before checkout.
- Select the item and add to the shopping cart. The order can be merged and delivered in one batch. We offer free local delivery (residential and commercial) for over HK$400. We will charge shipping fee HK$55 when order amount is less than HK$400. You can pick up the order from our workship, it is free of delivery charge.
- Fill in the correct contact information, including name, contact number, email and shipping address.
- Select the delivery method, we offer local delivery and workshop pick-up, available time slot will be shown on the calendar.
- After confirming the total purchase amount, select the payment method. After payment is completed, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Once the order is confirmed, under normal circumstances, we will issue the order according to the selected delivery date.
Hong Kong local delivery:
In order to maintain the freshness of the chocolate, the products are delivered with cooling agent in a cooler bag. To ensure delivery are on time, please fill in a daytime contact phone number for the courier to contact you.
The scope of local delivery service includes Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, but does not include the following areas: Lantau Island, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lo Wu, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Lok Ma Chau, Lau Fau Shan, Tai Po Plover Cove, Luk Keng, Mai Po, Sai Kung Pak Tam Chung, Hoi Ha Wan, Po Toi O, Clear Water Bay, Joss House Bay, Sai Kung and any areas where trucks are prohibited from entering.
Hong Kong workshop pick-up:
Our workshop address is Flat 13, 10/F, Elite Industrial Centre, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon (Lai Chi Kok MTR station, exit D1)
Opening Hour :
Monday to Friday 11am - 6pm
Saturday 3pm - 5pm
Sunday and public holiday will be closed
During summer time, please store properly once you receive.
Terms and Conditions:
- Once the order is confirmed, it cannot be changed or cancelled. We will issue the order according to the selected delivery date.
- If the product cannot be delivered due to incorrect contact information, Dedicated reserves the right to terminate the order without refund.
- Each waybill maximum can be delivered for one time. If the first delivery is unsuccessful, additional shipping costs will be incurred, which must be borne by the customer.
- For some addresses, it may be necessary to arrange for customers to settle at a designated location, for example, the address of a tenement building is settled on the ground floor or the address of a village house is settled at the entrance of the village.
- We always pack our products in protective packages with cooling agent in a cooler bag. We pass the products to the local delivery team in the best condition. If the chocolate bar is unfortunately cracked or melted during transportation, we do not accept return, refund or exchange as this will not affect the taste of product.
- Some products need to be stored at certain temperature. We will ensure that the products are in the best condition and temperature before shipment. Dedicated will not be liable for any loss or damage if the product is deformed or deteriorated due to improper storage after receipt.
- Delivery service is not available on Sundays & public holidays.
- When the typhoon signal No. 8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted, the delivery service will be suspended. In this case, the express company will contact the customer to reschedule the delivery.